Centaur Financial Services is delighted to share with you our podcast series with new podcast episodes dropping frequently.
You can catch the latest episode on Spotify or YouTube called: the PODCAST – FAQ’s 1.0 | Episode 7.
Episode 7 has one of our Financial Advisers – Nick Georgopoulos throwing some of our frequently asked questions (FAQ’s) to Managing Director – Hugh Robertson.
This jovial episode has Hugh and Nick answering clients FAQ’s at random:
- I’ve heard there is a best month to retire in Australia, is this true and what is the best month to retire in Australia?
- How much money can you have and still get the Australian pension?
- What’s the average return on investment for a balanced share portfolio – typically over the last 10 years?
- I’ve heard of Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA), what is it and why is it a strategy Advisers use?
- Can I still contribute to my super when I retire?
- How much do you need for a Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) and what can I invest in?
- When can I access my superannuation and what are the benefits of retirement?
Simply click below for direct access to Spotify and YouTube and be sure to click subscribe.
Spotify: Click Here
YouTube: Click Here
Disclaimer: The information provided on and made available through this video and podcast does not constitute financial product advice. The information is of a general nature only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. It should not be used, relied upon, or treated as a substitute for specific professional advice. We recommend that you obtain your own independent professional advice before making any decision in relation to your particular requirements or circumstances. Centaur Financial Services do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information provided on and made available through this video. Past performance of any product discussed on this video is not indicative of future performance.
Recorded 3rd August 2023