Centaur Financial Services is delighted to share with you our podcast series with new podcast episodes dropping frequently.
You can catch the latest episode on Spotify or YouTube called: the PODCAST – FAQs 3.0 | Episode 11.
Episode 11 has our Financial Advisers – Nick Georgopoulos and Bobby Byrne answering some of our more pressing client FAQs around Superannuation.
This informative episode has Nick and Bobby talking about:
- Defined Benefit Fund versus Accumulation Account
- The difference between a Reversionary Beneficiary nomination and a Binding Death Nomination
- Establishing an SMSF and the need to know
- Implications and rules around the proposed 3-million cap to superannuation – Div 296
- Superannuation Death Tax and how its charged
- Investing in Superannuation versus investing in a personal name and considerations around legislative risks in Super.
Simply click below for direct access to Spotify and YouTube and be sure to click subscribe.
Spotify: Click Here
YouTube: Click Here
Disclaimer: The information provided on and made available through this video and podcast does not constitute financial product advice. The information is of a general nature only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. It should not be used, relied upon, or treated as a substitute for specific professional advice. We recommend that you obtain your own independent professional advice before making any decision in relation to your particular requirements or circumstances. Centaur Financial Services do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information provided on and made available through this video. Past performance of any product discussed on this video is not indicative of future performance.
Recorded 14th November 2023